INGREDIENTS (12-14 cupcakes)
250 gr. all purpose flour
1 envelope vanilla flavored baking powder
pinch of salt
85 gr. fine cane sugar (slightly less than a cup)
80 gr. poppy seeds
90 gr. vegetable oil (light olive, coconut or other oil, part soft butter)
100 ml. almond milk
3 large eggs
2 small apples cubed and sprinkled with apple juice
1. Beat the eggs with the sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Mix in the oil and milk.
3. Gradually add the flour sifted with the baking powder and salt, mixing well.
4. Mix in the poppy seeds and then the cubed apples.
5. Fill the paper lined cupcake tins almost to the top with the mixture.
6. Bake in a 180deg C (270deg F) preheated oven for about 20-22 minutes or until golden.
7. Cool cupcakes on a cooling rack before serving.