1 cup all purpose flour
1/4 cup rice flour
1/4 slightly rounded cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp vanilla flavored baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
2 pinches salt
1/2 cup finely ground light brown sugar (or regular)
1 and 1/4 cups finely grated zucchini
1/2 cup plain yogurt plus 1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup coconut oil (liquefied)
1/4-1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Sift all the dry ingredients together. Set aside.
2. Beat the eggs, yogurt, milk and oil together.
3. Pour the above mixture into the dry ingredients and mix until smooth.
4. Fold in the grated zucchini and chopped walnuts.
5. Transfer mixture into a wax paper lined loaf pan. Even top with a spoon.
6. Lightly press the chocolate chips over the top.
7. Bake in a preheated 350deg F (170deg C) oven for about 45-50 minutes.
8. Remove from oven to a cooling rack for about 10 minutes. peel off paper and continue to cool.
9. When cooled, slice and serve with whipped cream if desired.