1/1/2 cups flour (part whole wheat good)
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
1 tbsp chia seeds
2 large eggs well beaten
3 tbsp melted butter or coconut oil
1 1/2 cups plain yogur
1 tsp. lemon juice
1/2 to 1 cup fresh blueberries*
1. Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Combine beaten eggs with the yogurt, butter and lemon juice.
3. Mix the above into the dry ingredients until barely combined. Do not over mix.
4. Gently fold in the blueberries.
5. Fry by 1/4-1/3 cupfuls on a hot greased skillet until golden on both sides.
5. Serve plain or with maple syrup.
TIP: *Sprinkle and mix in 1 tbsp. flour into the blueberries before adding to the batter.