2 egg whites or 4 tbsp. aquafaba
pinch of salt
2 tbsp. cornstarch
1 cup sifted powdered sugar
2 cups grated coconut
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 cup small chocolate chips
1. Beat egg whites (or aquafaba) with a pinch of salt until stiff.
2. Fold in powdered sugar sifted together with cornstarch.
3. Fold in coconut.
4. Fold in chocolate chips.
5. Drop the dough by teaspoonfuls on a lightly buttered cookie sheet or on parchment paper.
6. Bake at 350deg F (170deg C) for 10 minutes.
7. Cool on pan for 5 minutes before removing to a cooling rack.
8. When cold store in a tightly covered container.