3 medium zucchini
100 gr.tuna (about 1/2 cup) drained
3 tbsp grated breadcrumbs, divided (keep 1 tbsp for sprinkling on top)
1 tbsp capers
1 tbsp chopped olives (optional)
1/2 to 1 crushed and finely chopped garlic clove
2 tbsp chopped parsley
salt and pepper to taste
1. Wash and trim ends of zucchini. Slice in half lengthwise and boil in salted water for 5 minutes.
2. Remove and dry. Scoop out most of the pulp and discard seeds. Chop the pulp.
3. Mix all the ingredients except reserved bread crumbs)with the pulp. Season to taste.
4. Sprinkle the insides of the zucchini halves with oil and fill with the tuna mixture.
5. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and olive oil.
5. Bake in a moderate (180deg C, 375deg. F) preheated oven for 20 – 30 minutes.
6. If desired insert paper sails with wooden skewers.