One recipe for this month’s Easy Dinner Rolls
1. Follow recipe up to the part where you cut the dough into 8 pieces (after the first rising).
2. Form each piece into a crescent shape, tapering the ends. (Here I made 4 dolphins and 4 regular rolls).
3. With a small sharp scissors, snip a vertical cut in one end to form a tail, fanning it out slightly.
4. On the other end snip a horizontal cut for the mouth. Open slightly.
5. Snip another cut on top and the other on the bottom to form top and bottom fins.
6. Add a clove or peppercorn for the eye. Continue as for regular Easy Dinner Rolls.
7. And there you have it: Easy Dolphin Rolls! They shouldn’t take you more than 30 seconds to shape each one.