1/2 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup oatmeal flakes
1/4 to 1/3 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup melted butter (part coconut oil ok)
For the fruit filling:
4 cups pitted and chopped purple plums
1 large apple chopped into small pieces
2 tbsp. brown sugar
butter or coconut oil for greasing
1. Butter or oil a small 8×8 inch (20×20 cm) square pan.
2. Mix the sugar with the prepared fruit and spread into the pan.
3. Mix the flour with the oats and brown sugar.
4. Add the melted butter and work into the dry mixture to form small clumps.
5. Sprinkle over the fruit mixture.
6. Bake in a 375deg F (180deg C) preheated oven for 30-40 minutes until golden and crisp.
7. Serve warm or cold. Good with milk poured over for breakfast too.