INGREDIENTS for (2 servings)
160 gr. (about 5 oz.) whole wheat noodles
2 cups fresh broccoli divided into florets
1 tbsp. honey
1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
2 tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
1 tsp. soy sauce
3 tbsp. tahin
1 clove garlic
pinch of ground red pepper
2 tbsp. chopped toasted peanuts
2 tbsp. oil
salt and pepper
1. Mix olive oil, salt and pepper and red pepper. Add chopped garlic.
2. Mix the above mixture into the broccoli florets.
3. Roast the seasoned broccoli in a moderate oven for about 20 minutes.
4. In the meantime prepare the sauce by warming up the tahin, vinegar, honey, and soy sauce.
5. Mix in a little cooking water (about 1/3 cup) and cook briefly for a smooth texture.
6. Boil the noodles according to package directions. Drain and mix in the above sauce.
7. Add broccoli and toss. Top each serving with the toasted nuts and seeds.