INGREDIENTS for two
two handfuls of lettuce
1 cup of fresh cooked shrimp
1 organic granny smith apple sliced with peel
1/2 cup of walnut halves
a vinaigrette of olive oil and vinegar/or lemon juice
salt and pepper to taste
1. Arrange a few lettuce leaves on each plate.
2. Place half of the shrimp around the edge.
3. Place half of the walnuts in the middle.
4. Scatter the sliced apples over.
5. Season with the vinaigrette.
TIP: sprinkle the apple slices with lemon juice to avoid darkening.
Beach at Finale Ligure
Finale Ligure at moonlight