3 cups of rice (preferably Carnaroli)
1/2 cup of chopped white onion
1 1/2 litres of hot vegetable broth
1 cup cooked and pureed spinach
1/2 cup white wine
1 slice of cooked swordfish cut into small cubes
2 T. olive oil
1. Sautee onion in the olive oil.
2. Add rice and gently toast for a couple of minutes while stirring.
3. Pour in the white wine and let it evaporate.
4. Pour in about 1/3 of the hot broth and cook always stirring until most of it is absorbed.
5. Continue as above for the second third.
6. Stir the spinach into the last third of the broth and finish cooking. Total time 18-20 minutes.
7. During the last five minutes stir in the chopped swordfish and adjust the salt (and pepper).