1. Sprinkle strawberries with the lemon juice and puree’ in a food processor.
2. Blend in the condensed milk and yogurt.
3. Gently fold in the whipped cream.
4. Fold in the reserved 1/4 cup strawberries (roughly crushed with a fork).
5. Pour into a wide container with a cover and place in the freezer for about 1/2 to 1 hr. or until the mixture starts to freeze but is still mushy.
6. Remove from container to a mixing bowl and beat with a mixer until well blended but not melted.
7. Return to original container and freeze until ready to serve.
8. Remove from freezer 15-20 minutes before serving to soften slightly. Serves 4-6.