2 large or 3 small eggs
1 cup (200 gr.) powdered cane sugar (or any fine sugar)
1 3/4 cups flour (275 gr.)
2 1/2 tsp baking powder (1 packet)
1/3 cup soft butter (100 gr.) (part olive oil ok)
pinch of salt
1/3 cup (100 gr.) Greek yogurt
1 medium organic (untreated) orange (seeds removed) chopped and blended until smooth in a food processor
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Line 12-14 cupcake tins with cupcake liners.
2. Sift the flour, baking powder and salt together. Set aside.
3. Beat the sugar and butter together until fluffy. Beat in eggs and continue beating until batter is light.
4. Mix the blended orange and yogurt together.
5. Gradually mix in the flour mixture until smooth. (don’t over mix).
6. Fold in the chocolate chips.
7. Fill the lined cupcake tins with about 1/4 cup of the prepared batter.
8. Bake the cupcakes in a 350deg F (175deg C) preheated oven for 20-25 minutes until done.
9. Remove them to a wire rack to cool.