1/2 cup minus 1 tbsp. (90 gr.) melted butter (part coconut oil ok)
2 tbsp. whipping cream
1/2 cup (100 gr.) sugar
2 small eggs (or one large)
1 level tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1 tbsp. (30 gr.) cornstarch
1 heaping tbsp. (30 gr.) flour
1 cup (100 gr.) ground almonds
1/2 tsp. almond or vanilla extract
1 cup fresh raspberries
1. Preheat oven to 180deg C (350deg F).
2. Whisk dry ingredients together.
3. Melt butter, add cream. Set aside.
4. Beat eggs with sugar until fluffy. Mix in the butter/cream mixture.
5. Mix in extracts of your choice.
6. Mix in dry ingredients. Beat briefly until smooth.
7. Optional: I like to mix in 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar for a fluffier texture.
8. Fill paper lined cupcake tins 2/3 full. Press in a couple of berries in the
middle. (I used decorative silicone cups)
9. Bake for 20-22 minutes until golden. When cool frost with a glaze composed of
1/2 cup powdered sugar mixed with 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice.
10. Top each cupcake with a raspberry.