INGREDIENTS (9-10 pancakes)
3/4 cup (100 gr.) all purpose flour
1 tbsp. honey
3 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1 tbsp. spirulina powder
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 cup (1 dl) almond or soy milk
coconut or olive oil for greasing pan
Decorating and serving suggestions: fresh raspberries and maple syrup, fresh mint leaves
1. Beat the eggs and honey together until light and fluffy.
2. Sift all the dry ingredients together.
3. Mix in the dry ingredients into the egg mixture alternating with the almond milk.
4. When batter is smooth set it aside and let it rest for about 20 minutes.
5. Fry 1/4 cupfuls on a lightly greased pan. Turn when lightly browned and fry other side.
6. Serve hot with maple syrup and raspberries if desired.