INGREDIENTS (for 2-3 servings)
2 or 3 bunches of fresh kale (green or purple)
Juice of 1/2 lemon
3 tbsp. olive oil
1/2 cup pomegranate kernels
1 ripe red pear, sliced
salt and pepper
1. Wash and dry kale leaves without stalks.
2. Tear kale into bite sized pieces and place in a salad bowl.
3. Mix in thoroughly the seasonings and lemon juice. Let rest for a few minutes up to several hours.
4. Add the pomegranate kernels and mix in.
5. Decorate with the pear slices and serve.
I found this beautiful bouquet of kale at our local green grocers in Via Zucchi, Monza.