INGREDIENTS (around 20 truffles)
200 gr. (7 oz.) dark chocolate (2 100 gr. bars)
1/3 cup fresh cream
2 tbsp. tahin (or peanut butter)
1 1/2 cups dry oatmeal (uncooked)
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1/2 cup powdered sugar for dusting
1 tsp. cinnamon
1. Melt chocolate together with cream and tahin while mixing over simmering water.
2. Mix into combined oatmeal and chopped walnuts.
3. With coconut oil greased hands form walnut sized balls.
4. Sift together powdered sugar and cinnamon (can omit cinnamon if desired).
5. Roll the balls in the powdered sugar mixture. Place on wax paper.
6. Place in fridge to firm up for a few minutes.
7. Store in a tightly covered tin.