1 cup pumpkin puree’ (about 120 gr.)
2 cups almond milk (400 ml.)
2 oz. (50 gr.) dark chocolate (at least 70%)
1 1/2 tbsp. (20 gr.) brown sugar
4 tsp. (10 gr.) unsweetened cocoa
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 tbsp (10 gr.) cornstarch
1. Over low heat pour 1 1/2 cups (300 ml) of the almond milk in a small saucepan.
2. Add the chocolate, brown sugar mixed with the cocoa and cinnamon. Mix well.
3. Chop the chocolate into small pieces and add to the above hot mixture.
4. Mix constantly until chocolate is melted. Simmer, do not boil. Remove from heat.
5. Mix in the pumpkin puree’.
6. Whisk together the remaining 1/2 cup milk with the cornstarch until smooth.
7. Place pudding mixture over low heat again and while mixing constantly, stir in the cornstarch mixture. Simmer for a couple of minutes until thickened.
8. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla.
9. Pour mixture into 4 individual pudding moulds or bowls. Cool. Place into the fridge
until firm for several hours or overnight. Serve with tiny meringues and raspberries if desired.